Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Too Tight to Review 6: PUMP! Sugar Rush Jogger


The “Too Tight To Review” series covers the pairs of underwear I’ve tried on that I couldn’t wear long enough to give a fair review. If I can’t keep a pair on for at least the length of the day, I’ll leave a few brief thoughts rather than a full review.

 
Pump Underwear, as I’ve mentioned before, is a Canadian company that produces workout-themed attire, primarily underwear. The Jogger boxers are a series of boxers that each have two mesh pockets. On the Sugar Rush Jogger, two mesh pockets and a mesh pouch are attached to a cotton blend body. Just like the first PUMP! item I’ve reviewed, the construction quality is absolutely top notch, and the item looks great, too. Unfortunately, the pouch isn’t nearly big enough, so this item isn’t usable for me. (I can't even fully pull it up onto my hips.) If PUMP! ever created underwear with large pouches, they’d probably be my favorite underwear company.

No comments:

Post a Comment