Monday, July 4, 2016

Too Tight to Review 2: Lacoste Pique Brief

The “Too Tight To Review” series covers the pairs of underwear I’ve tried on that I couldn’t wear long enough to give a fair review. If I can’t keep a pair on for at least the length of the day, I’ll leave a few brief thoughts rather than a full review.

 

Lacoste is a French clothing company best known for their polo shirts. I’ve had good experiences with the Lacoste clothing I’ve picked up, so I decided to give the Lacoste Pique Brief a try. The item in question has a pretty basic design, made with the same material used in their famous polo shirts. The mix of visual textures and patterns, especially on the waistband’s logo, looks good. The material has the benefit of good breathability, and doesn’t feel bad on the skin. On the other hand, the material is not especially stretchy, and it has a double layer in pouch region, which makes it quite inflexible and uncomfortable. A fairly large tag sewn into the left side is another questionable design choice that decreases comfort. I couldn’t wear these for more than an hour before I started to feel pain in my groin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment